Who we are
PMV Web Development, found at https://pmvwebdevelopment.com
What type of information we collect & how we collect it
Voluntarily supplied information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have sent us a message via the contact form
pmvwebdevelopment.com currently collects and processes the following voluntarily supplied information:
- We collect your email address when subscribing to our mailing list.
Automatically tracked information
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like tracking analytics.
What we do with the information we have
We only collect and use the personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
- When subscribing to our site, we collect your email address and use this to send you post updates and subscriber emails from the pmvwebdevelopment.com.
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations or individuals except for secure third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. These providers are listed below
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is Consent.
By providing your personal details during a purchase, you are consenting for us to process your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and delivering your order. You are not consenting for your details to be used for any other purpose, or shared with another individual or organisation.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.